In today’s time, the internet is the key to getting most of the things done right from the comforts of your home. Be it shopping for clothes and groceries or just paying your bills, you can find all these services online. Then why go the traditional way for two wheeler insurance payment? Most insurers now offer online facilities to policyholders for an easier payment process. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to purchase a policy and safeguard your bike. So, let’s understand how you can pay bike insurance online
without any hassles.
How to Purchase & Pay Bike Insurance Online?
With numerous safety measures made available, you don’t have to worry about making online payments. But it is advised to purchase an insurance plan from reliable insurers and make the payment only on trustworthy websites. So, here’s how you can buy insurance and complete the two wheeler insurance online payment with ease:
Documents Required for Bike Insurance Renewal
- Firstly, it is recommended to choose the right bike insurance plan by comparing various policies online. You can research about suitable plans and view the insurance details by visiting the official website owned by the insurer.
- You can also visit third-party websites that allow easy comparison and enable you to look at several policies at the same time.
- Enter your bike registration number and click on submit, you will be redirected to a new page.
- You will have to input the details of your bike such as make and model, fuel types, registration year, city of residence, and type of coverage.
- Next, you need to select the expiry date of your previous bike insurance plan if you have bought a policy for your vehicle
- After confirming your details, you shall find multiple two wheeler insurance policies offered by several insurers
- You can now easily compare and analyse the benefits offered by each plan. The premium quotes will also differ based on the insurer & can be calculated beforehand using a two wheeler insurance premium calculator
- There will be an option to choose add-on covers to maximise your coverage. But this can vary based on the insurance providers as each one will not give the same covers. These additional covers come at a specific price and combining them with your policy can increase your final premium quote.
- On confirming the insurance policy you want to purchase, you will be redirected to another page
- Enter your personal details such as name, email address, residential address, phone number, date of birth, etc. A nominee has to be selected for the policy, and their details will also be required.
- Now, you need to input the information related to your vehicle like the chassis number, bike number, two wheeler registration number, manufacturing date, previous insurance policy details, etc. To find all these details easily, refer to the registration certificate of your bike.
- You can now save and proceed to pay bike insurance online
- There will be various payment options available such as debit card, credit card, internet banking, UPI payment, etc. You can choose the one you are comfortable with and enter the payment information.
- On completion of two wheeler insurance online payment, you will receive an acknowledgement notification containing your policy number, insurance expiration date, etc.
- You have now successfully bought a policy and finished the two wheeler insurance payment online!
In case you are renewing your bike insurance online for the first time, you can follow the above procedure to continue your coverage. Keep the below-given documents handy for a smoother two wheeler insurance renewal
- Current bike insurance policy details
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle
- Year of manufacture and purchase
- Payment details for example debit or credit card number
With this, you can finally complete two wheeler insurance online payment and get your vehicle secured. The above-given procedure is simple to follow and can be used to renew your insurance plan as well.