Your two wheelers give you the freedom to commute anywhere at any time of the day. They are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways for your daily travel. It is best advised that you secure your two wheeler by opting for an appropriate insurance cover.
There are many bike insurance plans available in the market, which makes it necessary to choose a plan only after comparing the various two wheeler insurance policies available online. Also, in India, it is mandated by law that all the two wheeler owners must have at least a third party liability insurance. We recommend that you should voluntarily opt for the comprehensive insurance policy as well, as it takes care of your financial well-being and your bike's repairing expenses in case of any accidental damage.
Here are some great tips that can help you to compare two wheeler insurance policies:
- Make sure that you comprehend the 2 types of two wheeler insurance policies that you can purchase:
- A third party two wheeler insurance, which covers the cost of damage caused by your vehicle to a third party. A third party could be another vehicle or another person and this insurance component is mandatory by law. You can buy third party insurance for bike online to insure your vehicle immediately.
- A comprehensive two wheeler insurance, which provides cover against the damage done to you, your vehicle and the damage caused to third party as well. The cost of repairs of your motorbike are also included in this.
It is advisable that you purchase a comprehensive two wheeler insurance policy which includes both the components (Own Damage + Third Party Cover).
- Instead of choosing the cheapest cover you must look at which policy provides you the most exhaustive cover for your two-wheeler.
- Consider the factors like:
- Cashless and hassle-free claim settlement
- Quick, easy & user-friendly purchase as well as renewal process
- 24x7 claim support from the insurance provider
- Compare two wheeler insurance add-ons that you get with the policy cover. For example, add-on covers offered by Bajaj Allianz include zero or nil depreciation cover, personal accident cover for pillion riders, loss of accessories etc.
- Do check out the insurance provider's customer testimonials and the FAQs section for better understanding the services and products it offers.
- Compare two wheeler insurance policies and their exclusions before making the purchase.
- Use the two wheeler insurance premium calculator to save on your premium.
While these pointers are important considerations, it is your responsibility to compare two wheeler insurance in-depth as it can help you choose the best insurance policy available in the market, Make sure that you buy the policy that fulfills all your requirements. You can visit our website and get the best quote for your two wheeler.
Leave a Reply