Your motor insurance policy should be renewed before the expiry date and time. Failure to do so can lead loss of the motor insurance renewal benefits. We take every effort to send reminders to all our policy holders to remind them about expiry of their motor policy. Company executives or agents will contact you in person, by telephonic reminder or by way of renewal notice before expiry of your policy, to ensure that you can have a timely, hassle-free renewal. Renewal Option and Payment Guidelines:
Please read the instructions below to ensure timely renewal of your motor insurance policy
and options of paying your renewal premium: 1. Renew online by following three simple steps:
- Select Buy/Renew Online – Motor / Bike.
- Feed the inputs for computation of premium.
- Pay the premium online by credit card.
2. Call our toll-free numbers 3. SMS “RenewGen” to 9773500500 4. Contact your intermediary 5. Walk in to your nearest Bajaj Allianz General Insurance branch 6. Send demand draft / cheque along with the renewal notice received from our company or agent to any of our local offices (Please mention your name, policy number and mobile/landline number on the reverse of your payment cheque) Please fill up a fresh proposal form at time of renewal in case:
• There is gap in renewal of policy with respect to previous policy expiry date. Vehicle pre-inspection by designated agency / Bajaj Allianz executive is required at time of car insurance renewal. • Ownership of vehicle is transferred. • Vehicle configuration is altered / modified, e.g. fitment of CNG / LPG kit and / or any modification done in vehicle or vehicle systems. • There is a change in vehicle usage pattern e.g. person driving, used by employees, used by family members, paid driver etc. • An alteration is required in optional personal accidental coverage. • Fitment / removal of accessories, anti-theft devices etc. is needed.