A two-wheeler insurance policy is a tool that can take care of your expenses in case you and/or your two-wheeler suffers loss/damage due to any unfortunate incident. The cases of road accidents and theft of two-wheelers have increased in recent years and so have their costs of repair and replacement. Thus, it is essential that you invest in a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan to get complete coverage for your two-wheeler.
In India, you have to mandatorily get the third party legal liability insurance for every vehicle that you own. This third party cover provides you protection against legal liability, which results due to accidental damage done to a third party property or which causes permanent injury or death of a third party person. But this cover is ineffective if your vehicle is damaged/lost due to natural or any other unprecedented incidents.
You can insure your two-wheeler either offline or online. While both the modes of purchasing the policy are valid and provide the same features and benefits of the policy, going the online way makes it more convenient.
Following are some of the benefits that you can look forward to if you buy second hand or new bike insurance online:
1. Buying two wheeler insurance online gives you an option to compare the different policy plans from the different insurers. You can have a clear understanding of the policy features, coverages, benefits, add-ons and premium rates offered by various insurance companies.
2. Applying for a new bike insurance gives you an opportunity to go through the brochures and policy wordings. These documents are available on the official website of the insurance companies, and you can access them at your leisure.
3. Online portalsfor purchasing the bike insurance policy allow you to browse through the customer testimonials of the insurance companies. The customer feedbacks present before you the real picture of the insurance company as well as the services provided by it.
4. Many of you might be unaware of the terms and jargons used in the insurance sector. While buying the policy online, you can visit the FAQs section of the insurance company and know more about the insurance jargons and products.
5. 'Save and retrieve quote' option while purchasing an old or new bike insurance online is the most beneficial feature that can help you decide which insurance plan is best suited for you. The online portals allow you to change the SI (Sum Insured) amount and check the premium rates instantly. You can also check the premium costs that the company has to offer you with various add-ons in your policy package. You can opt for renewal by just clicking on the two wheeler insurance renewal option.
6. Going online saves you a lot of time as well as multiple trips to the branch office of the insurance company. The online process of buying the bike insurance policy is simpler, quicker and very convenient.
Online bike insurance offers you all the services as per your requirements with additional benefits as mentioned above. Visit our website to gain more insights about our two-wheeler insurance policy and insure your bike with comprehensive coverage. Ensure that before making a final decision, use two wheeler insurance premium calculator.
I hereby authorize Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. to call me on the contact number made available by me on the website with a specific request to call back at a convenient time. I further declare that, irrespective of my contact number being registered on National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) under either Fully or Partially Blocked category, any call made or SMS sent in response to my request shall not be construed as an Unsolicited Commercial Communication even though the content of the call may be for the purposes of explaining various insurance products and services or solicitation and procurement of insurance business. Furthermore, I understand that these calls will be recorded & monitored for quality & training purposes, and may be made available to me if required.
Please enter valid quote reference ID