Thank you for visiting our website.
For any assistance please call on 1800-209-0144
Corporate Social Responsibility
Brief outline of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance's CSR policy, including a summary of products & programs proposed to be commenced.
The CSR committee of Bajaj Allianz comprises of following directors:
A) Mr. Sanjiv Bajaj, Chairman
B) Mr. Nanoo Pamnani, Independent Director
C) Mr. Tapan Singhel, Managing director & Chief Executive Officer
Average net profit of Bajaj Allianz for the last 3 financial years: Rs 595 Cr.
Prescribed CSR expenditure: Rs.11.9 Cr
1) Smile Train India: To provide 3,333 safe, quality and total free cleft surgeries at selected Hospitals in India.
- Promoting health Care including Preventive healthcare
2) Association of Rural and Urban Needy: Starting One Rainbow Home in Pune
- Promotion of education, employment, enhancing vocational skills
3) Deenanath Mangeshkar Super Specialty Hospital and Research Center: Establishment of a dedicated Tertiary care center for comprehensive treatment (including surgery) of Epilepsy
- Promoting health care including preventive healthcare
I hereby authorize Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. to call me on the contact number made available by me on the website with a specific request to call back at a convenient time. I further declare that, irrespective of my contact number being registered on National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) under either Fully or Partially Blocked category, any call made or SMS sent in response to my request shall not be construed as an Unsolicited Commercial Communication even though the content of the call may be for the purposes of explaining various insurance products and services or solicitation and procurement of insurance business. Furthermore, I understand that these calls will be recorded & monitored for quality & training purposes, and may be made available to me if required.
Please enter valid quote reference ID