Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans. Life can be very unpredictable. When you are thinking of the next promotion or extending your family or planning to buy a new home, suddenly a critical illness hits you and it derails your entire life. To understand the repercussions, first let us let’s understand what is a critical illness?
A critical Illness can be one of the many serious ailments, which require lengthy medical procedures, including surgeries, and other pre- and post-hospitalization care to be fully cured. Some of them can be chronic in nature and may require lifelong medication and treatment. These medical procedures and treatments, many of which are only conducted in large private hospitals, cost a fortune.
To add to this there are medicine costs, regular follow ups with doctors and alternative treatments that can cause irreparable damage to your finances. Your savings can go for a toss if you don’t have additional coverage of critical illness plan along with your health insurance
Points to consider before going for critical illness plan:
- Read the list of all critical illness insurance coverage included in your policy
- Different companies offer risk coverage towards different critical illness. Study them carefully before opting for them
- Compare the premiums that you will be paying. Different companies offer similar covers but their rate of premium differs.
- Check the complaint ratio of the insurer. This will give you an idea about the service of the company and will help you make the right choice.
Now that you know what are the points to ponder upon while buying critical illness cover, let us look at the other changes you need to make. Post a critical illness diagnosis such as heart disease, you need to make changes in your lifestyle. You need to eat restricted food and eat healthy. You need to exercise regularly to keep your system running properly. With the cover in place, you will not have to shell out your savings and you can make all the lifestyle changes effectively.
Critical illness can happen at any point in time. Therefore it is very important for you to be prepared. Secure yourself and your family with the best possible critical illness cover like that of Bajaj Allianz Critical Illness Insurance
. It covers the following 10 major illnesses:
- Aorta graft surgery
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- First heart attack (myocardial infarction)
- Kidney failure
- Major organ transplant
- Multiple sclerosis with persisting symptoms
- Permanent paralysis of limbs
- Primary pulmonary arterial hypertension
It is a flexible cover in which you can cover your entire family with 100% payout. Secure yourself and your family from critical illness and with the best critical illness insurance
Leave a Reply