The concept of a family is no longer limited to including human beings. Nowadays, pets are also considered full-fledged family members. Many families choose to get home pets for companionship and end up getting attached to them, making them an integral part of their family. Vacations, travel plans, commutes, as well as food, are planned to keep in mind that there is a fur baby in the family.
If you think of every person in your household, you will realize there is an insurance cover to protect each one of them. But have you considered buying pet insurance
? Similar to a standard health insurance plan, a pet insurance policy covers various veterinary costs that may be required in case of illness or an accident. Dogs are a popular choice of pet for many, courtesy of their friendly and caring nature.
While an illness may be a one-off occurrence, raising and caring for a pet is not at all easy in your pocket. Good-quality food, accessories, grooming supplies, vaccinations, and medications, are a few expenses that are critical if you are a pet parent. Further, just as how there is development in medical science for humans, animal healthcare is also witnessing a rise in its treatment cost due to advances in the field. Here are five advantages of buying a dog insurance
*Standard T&C Apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.
- Provides Good Healthcare Facilities for Your Pet Similar to humans, pets also develop various health issues. Dental conditions, parasite-bone disease, cataracts, fractures, and pregnancy-related complications are some of them. They are more commonly observed among dogs who are a popular choice of pet for many. Buying pet insurance for dogs helps provide the necessary financial cover to seek timely medical treatments as they age. *
- Avoids a Dipping in Your Savings Accidents and injuries are unpredictable for pets, and they may occur at any time. With a pet insurance cover by your side, you can rest assured that these treatment costs for your fur babies do not take a dip in your hard-earned savings. With a pet cover, any financial stress for medical treatments can be kept at bay, just like health insurance works for your other family members. *
- Aids with Steep Treatment Costs Like humans, pets may face major illnesses as they grow older and the expenses for these critical treatments are often steep. With a suitable pet insurance plan for your dog, you can seek the best healthcare for your pooch while you save money on expensive treatments and hospitalization. *
- A Plan for Every Budget Like health insurance plans are available for different budgets, pet insurance coverage is also available in different coverage amounts. Moreover, what is covered under each policy also differs, and hence, you must check before buying. Depending on your budget, you can even decide whether to pay annually, half-yearly, quarterly, or even monthly premium payments. *
- Optional Additional Coverage Pet insurance cover is also available for theft or loss of a pet, overseas travel, and even third-party liabilities as optional covers. These additional covers can be opted for, depending on your pet, to avoid a financial loss in case your pet ends up injuring a third person or damaging their property. *