It is that time of the year when the country is absorbed in a festive spirit. The sub-continent invites the cool-winter breeze. We can witness around us that people and communities are preparing up to celebrate the festivals approaching.
With the varying levels of restrictions in place, it is safe to assume that the celebration this year will be somewhat just like the last year. Amidst the festive season, you should not forget that the pandemic is not over yet. Hence, it becomes paramount to be protected.
Your Safety is in Your Hands
The celebration does not mean taking an ostentatious way. In such crucial times, it is advised not to merely congregate in large numbers just to prove faith. Let us not forget that we are amid the second surge of COVID-19 in our nation. It is important to understand that the second surge has not concluded yet.
Hence, maintaining all the necessary precautions becomes imperative. Specifically in the light of the experience that after each festival a spike is noticed. Celebrations should be done but with COVID-pertinent behavior. It is time to prioritize the safety and well-being of every individual.
Precautions to be Taken Care in the Times of COVID-19
In the times of COVID-19, it is important to emphasize both health and safety. The following are the precautions that need to be adhered to by each one of us:
- Taking care of the immunity should be the priority.
- Avoid visiting crowded places.
- When going outside, wear double masks and maintain the required distancing.
- Wash your clothes when back from outside and do take a bath.
- If you notice any symptoms, consult a doctor without any further delay.
Anyone who has a weak immune system must refrain from going outside. Yes, this is the ‘new normal' and we have to accept it. In such crucial times, we cannot afford to be complacent. At no cost, we should not let our guard down.
Anyone who is 55 years of age and above with comorbidities, children below the age of 10 years, or a pregnant woman in your family, ensure that they stay home and not visit any large gatherings. It is imperative to choose the right types of health insurance
policy. An eventuality will never come with prior notice. You could consider choosing Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance and have that peace of mind.
And if you or anyone from your family is stepping out from home, listed below are the compulsory precautions to be followed:
- Maintain social distancing, at least a meter distance between you and others. It helps to reduce the risk of infection when they speak, sneeze or cough.
- Wear a double mask without fail. It means you should wear a disposable mask underneath the cloth mask. Wear them in a way that covers the mouth, chin, and nose. Change, wash and sanitize it regularly.
- Sanitize and wash your hands regularly. Do not touch your eyes, mouth, or nose frequently.
- Cover your nose and mouth with the elbow bent or use tissue while coughing or sneezing.
- Install the Aarogya Setu app, as this would enable the users regarding risks, practices, and advisories that are relevant to the COVID-19 containment.
Make certain that you have a health insurance policy in place. It will help you and your family stay financially protected. Buying online health insurance in India
is easy and can be done from the comfort of anywhere.
The medical treatment expenses are rising. And surely you would not want your hard-earned savings to get exhausted. Regardless of the situation, a health insurance cover will take you a long way. Besides, a health insurance policy will not only secure you today but forever.
Celebrate but Responsibly
Just a reminder, we are into this together. The vibes of celebration are in the air. For better times, act responsibly now. Our responsibility is to adhere to the social distancing norms, following hygiene protocols, and take various other precautionary measures.
In such crucial times, prefer virtual celebrations. Make sure that you have a health insurance policy
in place. In case of uncertainty, it will not leave you under financial implications.
If you are eligible, get the vaccination done at the earliest. Your health has to be the priority everything else can wait.
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!