We are glad to inform our customers that in yet another effort to provide better access under our Health Insurance Policy, we are launching Cashless Everywhere.
Presently Cashless Facility is being offered only to Hospitals in our Company’s Network. But from now on, Cashless Facility would be extended to even Hospitals which are not in the Company’s Network. The provision of Cashless Facility to Hospitals outside the Company’s Network is subject to the following conditions:
- For Planned Admission, the Insurer/TPA should receive the Intimation about the Planned Admission at least 48 hours prior to the proposed date of admission. The Intimation should be sent by email to: Cashless.Forall@bajajallianz.co.in
- For Emergency Admission, the Insurer/TPA should receive the Request for Cashless Facility in the Prescribed Form at least within 48 hours after the time of admission.
- Cashless Facility would be available only if the treatment is found admissible under the terms of the Health Insurance Policy and subject to the Insurer’s operating guidelines.
- The Request for Cashless Facility (Preauth Form) should be completed and signed by the Insured Person and the Hospital, submitted with all the requisite documents including a copy of the Insured Person’s Identification.
- The Request for Cashless Facility should be sent by email to the following address: Cashless.Forall@bajajallianz.co.in
- Hospitals which are not in the Company’s Network should provide the Letter of Consent to extend Cashless Facility. (One pager MOU & NEFT form )
- Company reserves the right to reject the request for Cashless Facility. If Cashless facility is denied, the Customer may submit the papers in reimbursement on completion of treatment, and admissibility of the claim would be subject to the terms of the Policy.
- In case of any query please contact email@example.com
Caringly Yours Day at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd, Jammu
We are conducting Caringly Yours Day at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co Ltd 4th Floor, TRG Building, 29-GMC, Block No 29, Rail Head Complex, Jammu – 180012 on 23rd February 2024 Time 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
If you have any queries regarding your existing insurance policy from Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, visit our branch office and we will assist you and address the queries. We firmly stand with the customers in their direst hour of need. In this journey of care, we believe in providing unique services and resolving the worries of our customers.
We Set GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS ™ title at the General Insurance Festival of India (GIFI)
We hosted the first-ever General Insurance Festival of India (GIFI) on the 3rd of July 2023, where we invited nominations which recognized the top-ranked health and general insurance advisors across the insurance industry.
The event was organised in Pune which officially set a new Guinness World Records achievement for the Largest attendance for an insurance conference.
There was a record turnout of 5235 attendees who contributed to creating history worldwide in the insurance industry. This record-breaking achievement was announced at the main event of GIFI.
Respect- Senior Care Rider
Introducing Respect- Senior Care Rider, a health insurance rider that provides timely assistance to senior citizens making caretaking smarter and easier from anywhere. Many of us may not be physically present with our parents back home due to personal and professional commitments. Regardless of whether you are living with or away from them, you can be their care companion throughout.
Anyone buying a health insurance policy can add Respect- Senior Care Rider with the base policy. If you have an existing health insurance plan with us, you may include it at the time of renewal. A health insurance add-on like this ensures that the physical distance between you and your parents remains no more a point of concern, worry, or stress.
In our journey of care, the Respect- Senior Care Rider will assist your parents and improve their quality of life.
Our care for senior citizens is just a missed call away- +91 91520 07550.
EV For All
With increasing demand and use of electric vehicles comes the need to secure them against uncertainties. To build a sustainable and greener future, introducing the Bajaj Allianz EV insurance. We offer services that are unique and address the worries of the customers. Redefining the way you drive, introducing EV For All. Providing end-to-end solutions for all-electric vehicle needs.
Our electric vehicle insurance provides 11 roadside assistance services for the vehicle. The services include a dedicated EV helpline, out-of-energy towing, on-site charging, etc. With our care, get ready to insure the electric future!