One of the best feelings in the world is to be a pet parent. The pleasure of snuggling up to the furry friend remains unmatched.
Today, pets are considered family members. They are in almost every family picture and considered to be the best friend of mankind.
Every pet parent goes a little anxious when the pet is unwell. Just like a health insurance policy is important for every human. Similarly, your pet too needs that care and protection.
If you are a dog parent, a pet dog insurance policy should be included in the financial kitty.
What is Pet Dog Insurance Policy?
Raising a pet is no easy task. You have to ensure the utmost affection and take care of their different needs such as food, grooming supplies, accessories, medications, vaccines, etc.
A pet insurance policy helps to reduce the overall costs of veterinary bills. Having the right pet insurance coverage ensures that the dog receives the best treatment. As a dog parent, you do not need to worry about the incurred expenses. Just like you, the healthcare of your pet is also important.
What Does a Pet Dog Insurance Policy Offer?
The pet dog insurance
policy covers the treatment expenses of specified diseases and injuries. It also covers expenses incurred due to hospitalization, surgeries, and so forth.
Anyone who owns a pet may consider buying a Bajaj Allianz Pet Dog Insurance. It offers protection against different incurred expenses to treat the dog in case of an illness or accident. Here is a rundown of the key benefits offered by a pet dog insurance policy:
Disclaimer: T&C apply
- It offers coverage that includes hospitalization, surgery, long-term care, terminal illness, OPD, and other pet dog-related expenses that may occur.
- A pet insurance policy also offers cover for any legal liability upon the pet owner in case a third party gets injured because of the insured pet dog.
- The Bajaj Allianz pet dog insurance covers the dog of 03 months to 10 years of age for a lifetime*.
How to Keep the Animals Safe Amidst Festivities?
While we take utmost care of our pets, we also should take some precautionary measures for the animals around us. Care and safety should not be only limited to pets.
Here are some tips that we should keep in mind while celebrating the festivals and taking care of the animals:
- If you are a pet parent ensure that the pets are kept indoors, the doors and windows remain close to the room.
- Do not tease any stray animals. Sometimes for fun, some people tie crackers on their tales. In case you see anyone doing this, do make them stop.
- Ensure that the firecrackers are lit away from the animals. The sound of the crackers at times affects the hearing abilities of an animal. It could also leave them burnt or grievously injured.
- Keep food and water in the room. Hydration is important for every social being.
- Take your pet for a walk in the morning. Wash the feet of the pet after the walk. This should be done to prevent them from licking the cracker residues accidentally.
- Have patience when dealing with your pet, it helps the most.
- Ensure that you have a first-aid kit handy.
- In case you have stray dogs in your area, feed them as well. Caring is meant for all.
Wrapping it Up
Ensure to give the best medical care and attention to your PAWfect friend with the pet dog insurance policy.
Pets give you unconditional love and companionship. Hence, they also require the requisite care and nurture as humans do.
*Standard T&C apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.
Leave a Reply