Most of you must be reading this article on your smart phones. As the name suggests, your hand held device is really smart as it stores for you numerous apps that make your life easy in one way or the other. We've also launched a mobile app - Insurance Wallet, which can help you in buying and managing your insurance policies.
Our Insurance Wallet app lets you buy, manage and renew your insurance policies easily on your mobile phones. You can also register and track your claims conveniently at your fingertips using this app. The Insurance Wallet app is available on android as well as iOS devices. You can scan this QR code and download our app instantly.
Features of Insurance Wallet mobile app
- Motor OTS - With Motor OTS (On-The-Spot), you can settle your motor claims on the go in 20 minutes from anywhere and anytime. This feature of the Insurance wallet app lets you file claims, self-inspect your vehicle and receive the claim amount in your registered bank account within 20 minutes. This facility is available for your car as well as your two wheeler. You can settle a claim of up to INR 30,000 with Motor OTS against your car insurance and INR 10,000 against your two wheeler insurance.
- Pro-fit - Pro-fit is a unique wellness platform launched by Bajaj Allianz that aims to encourage you to stay healthy and fit. This online portal has features, which enable you to read health related articles, book a doctor's appointment, locate our network hospitals, track health related parameters, chat with a doctor, set vaccination reminders and manage your policy documents under one roof.
- Travel Ezee - Travel Ezee is an automatic claim settlement service for Bajaj Allianz's customers. The benefit of this service is that the claim amount is settled directly to your account, in a short time, as per the details shared by you while purchasing the policy. The process of claim intimation is done by the insurance company, which lets you relax and settle your claim automatically.
- Health CDC - This feature of the Insurance Wallet app enables you to raise claim requests up to INR 20000 using the app. Health CDC (Claim by Direct Click) is the easiest way to file your health insurance claim. All you need to do is upload all the required documents on the Insurance Wallet app and get regular updates of your claim status. This entire claim settlement process is paper-less and thus it helps you save both time and money.
- Manage Policy - Insurance Wallet app lets you view information and manage your all insurance policies at one place. You can upload the details of all your general insurance policies on the Insurance Wallet app and access these details whenever you need them. This app will also enable you to buy insurance policies and set reminders for their timely renewal.
- Manage Claims - You can register and track the status of your claims quickly and easily. All you need to do is upload the photos of the damaged caused for faster claim processing.
You can download our Insurance Wallet on your mobile devices and use these amazing features to facilitate your buying, renewing and claim settlement process of insurance policies.