Bajaj Allianz's Extra Care Plus policy is the ultimate top up health cover that you need in today's uncertain world. The rising health care costs and the unpredictability of the occurrence of hazardous diseases make it must for you to have something extra to secure your finances.
A health insurance policy is an essential investment that everyone should make. Today, no one is spared the wrath of deadly diseases, accidental damages and hospitalization. While these situations are already critical, a financial burden can make them graver. But what happens when the SI (Sum Insured) of the base health insurance plan gets exhausted?
Well, the exhaustion of the SI of your health insurance plan leaves you unguarded from any unforeseen incidents which can lead to your hospitalization. The huge medical bills can drain out your savings and also leave you emotionally traumatized. Thus, you should opt for Bajaj Allianz's Extra Care Plus policy which comes in handy when the SI of your base health insurance plan gets over.
Also, many people today do not make an additional investment in personal health insurance if they are covered with a group medical insurance policy. But, the coverages of the group health insurance plan are usually not enough as the hospital bills are on the higher side and people have to pay for most of the expenses from their pocket.
In such scenarios, a top up health insurance is very beneficial. Not only does it extend your health insurance coverage, but it also provides the peace of mind which is much needed in critical situations like hospital emergencies.
Coverages of the Extra Care Plus policy
Following are the coverages provided by the Extra Care Plus policy:
- Pre & post hospitalization expenses
- Expenses for all day care treatments
- Organ donor expenses
- In-patient Hospitalization expenses
- Coverage for pre-existing diseases after 1 year from the issuance of the policy
- Coverage available for emergency ambulance charges
- Coverage for maternity expenses including the complications of pregnancy
Features of the Extra Care Plus policy
Here are some of the features of the Extra Care Plus policy:
- Wide array of SI options ranging from INR 3 lakhs to INR 50 lakhs
- Option to choose aggregate deductibles from INR 2 lakhs to INR 10 lakhs
- Floater policy for dependents (spouse, children & parents)
- Entry age from 91 days to 80 years
- Cashless claim facility at over 6000 + network hospitals all over India
- No pre-policy medical tests up to the age of 55 years
- Free health check-up
Benefits of the Extra Care Plus policy
Following are some of the benefits of the Extra Care Plus policy:
- Provides extended coverage at lower premiums
- Can be purchased as a stand-alone insurance policy
- Offers free look up period of 15 days
- Provides lifetime renewal option
- Health CDC (Claim by Direct Click) benefit
- Tax exemption benefit under section 80 D of the Income Tax Act
Exclusions of the Extra Care Plus policy
Some of the standard exclusions of the Extra Care Plus policy are:
- Health insurance claims made in the predefined waiting periods
- Dental treatment or surgery unless it is caused due to an accident and requires hospitalization
- Any form of cosmetic surgery unless it is suggested by a medical professional
- Intentional self-injury
- Treatment expenses due to abuse of any drugs & alcohol
An old proverb still holds significance when talking about your health - health is wealth. We hope that this article has given you an overview on what is health insurance and how it is better to invest in something extra that can provide you and your family a helping hand during the times of medical emergencies.
We at Bajaj Allianz, continually work to make our customers' experience seemingly convenient. We are determined to give the best customer care services to our prestigious customers and this Extra Care Plus policy is just a small step towards achieving this goal. Bajaj Allianz offers many insurance plans which show our dedication that we are caringly yours.