One of the biggest automobile manufacturers, in terms of production, in the country, Mahindra and Mahindra was established in 1945 and has had its headquarters in Mumbai since. A part of the conglomerate, Mahindra Group, Mahindra and Mahindra as the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world.
Now helmed by Executive Chairman Anand Mahindra, the company has recently taken to foreign markets and newer industries. Having taken over Kinetic Motors, the company has moved into the two wheeler segment and is doing impressively over there. In 2017, Mahindra and Mahindra went on to acquire a turntable 75.1% stake in Turkish farm equipment manufacturer, Hisarlar, thereby entering the Turkish market.
The sturdy built notwithstanding, you should cover your car with the most comprehensive insurance plan in order to not dig a trench in your pockets in case of damages. At Bajaj Allianz, we help you do just that with our exhaustive Mahindra Car Insurance Policy that provides superior coverage to your car from a range of disasters, both natural and human induced.
● Mahindra Scorpio
This diesel backed 7-seater beast of an SUV comes with a range of amazing features such as anti-lock braking system to prevent skidding and lock-ups, spacious and luxurious interiors and dual tone dashboard. It also has automatic AC sensors, power steering, alloy wheels and a mileage of 9-16 km/litre on city roads.
● Mahindra TUV 300
Labelled the ‘toughie’, with good reason, the TUV 300 (with a 60 litre fuel tank) is as hardy as they come. However, don’t be fooled by the robustness, for it boasts about really swanky interiors fitted with multi-functional steering wheel, front fog lights and touch screen. Besides, its anti-lock braking system, coupled with its transmission, both automatic and manual types, make this 7-seater a clear winner for Indian roads.
● Mahindra XUV 500
The all new grille of the XUV 500 is a feast for sore eyes, and we aren’t exaggerating one bit. The dashboard has been designed with soft-touch leather that makes a style statement like no other. Coming to the specifics, this diesel engine wonder is also available across its petrol variant. Some of the more important features include anti-roll bar shock absorbers to bring down chances of a body roll while treading on irregular roads, rear disc brake, ventilated disc type front brakes, alloy wheels, tubeless tyres and power steering.
At Bajaj Allianz, we have car insurance plans for you that are available in all shapes and sizes. Our comprehensive Mahindra Car Insurance Policy is ideal should you want your Mahindra car to be protected in every way imaginable. From losses and damages resulting from natural calamities to human actions, such as theft, damages caused during a riot, or strike, our Mahindra Car Insurance Policy has got you covered.
Additionally, our Mahindra Car Insurance Policy also protects you from third party liability and offers a personal accident cover for your safety.
However, should you think it not necessary to have an exhaustive coverage for your car, you can also look up Bajaj Allianz Third Party Liability Only Policy, and we recommend you do because of the simple reason that it is mandatory.
But keep in mind that a third party only Mahindra Car Insurance Policy covers you only from financial and legal liabilities in relation to a third party and doesn’t cover damage to or loss of your car.v
At Bajaj Allianz, we offer Insurance Policies that not only offer a wide range of benefits but they’re also so specific to your needs that you’ll never have to look for anything else out there. That’s exactly why we ask you to leave the job of insuring to us, while you take your family out on a long and comfortable drive in your favourite Mahindra car.
● You need help? Give us a holler. Our toll free number 1800-209-5858 is ever open for you, so that we can help you with any assistance, be it with claims or general support. And we could not have been more proud about it
● Get your cashless claims settled, without any hassle whatsoever. Walk into one of our network garages (there are more than 4000 of them! Problem of plenty, we tell you) and get all the repairs done, major or minor
● With us as your go-to friend, you can transfer up to as much as 50% of any accumulated NCB that you could have with your former insurer. A classic way of savings on the go?
● You can renew your Mahindra Car Insurance Policy online with Bajaj Allianz, in absolutely no time. Just keep a few basic details handy and you will be good to go
● Add-ons can be a life saver and they further enhance the coverage of your Mahindra Car Insurance Policy. Choose from an extensive range of add-on covers like Engine Protection Cover, Lock and Key Replacement Cover, 24x7 Roadside Assistance cover, Consumable Expenses Cover and Zero Depreciation cover.
● DriveSmart Telematics Service help you analyse little details of your car like engine performance, braking patterns and battery life. It also helps you locate and track your vehicle, monitor driving habits and set important alarms and notifications that alert you with over-speeding or any unauthorized movement of your car.
I hereby authorize Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. to call me on the contact number made available by me on the website with a specific request to call back at a convenient time. I further declare that, irrespective of my contact number being registered on National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) under either Fully or Partially Blocked category, any call made or SMS sent in response to my request shall not be construed as an Unsolicited Commercial Communication even though the content of the call may be for the purposes of explaining various insurance products and services or solicitation and procurement of insurance business. Furthermore, I understand that these calls will be recorded & monitored for quality & training purposes, and may be made available to me if required.
Please enter valid quote reference ID