Someone has rightly said that siblings are your only enemies you can’t live without. Karen White has quoted perfectly the bond between two siblings - “They say that no matter how old you become, when you are with your siblings, you revert back to childhood.
You fight the most with someone you love the most. This becomes very evident in your childhood itself. You have those cute fights with your siblings for toys, attention from your parents, new clothes and what not. But, at the end of the day, you are playing with your brothers/sisters when your parents just urge you to go to bed at night. Isn’t that true?
As you grow up, the fights and the sweet rivalries between you and your siblings subside and they eventually become your confidante. You share your deepest secrets with them and trust them to hide these secrets from your parents. There are certain pros and cons of having a sibling, but it’s like having a best friend for life. No matter where you are in the whole world, you always feel content and experience a sense of well-being, when you can vent everything to someone without any filter. That someone is none other than your sibling.
Sometimes your siblings become over protective, but they are the ones whom you can blindly trust, especially when you are in trouble. You are assured that they will surely help you, although you might get reprimanded later on.
This Raksha Bandhan, celebrate this Tom & Jerry kind of relationship that you have with your siblings, celebrate the love behind all those sibling rivalries.
- Surprise your best friend for life with a unique gift, which marks the special bond between you two.
- Spend time with your siblings and family members, remembering the old and funny memories from your childhood.
- Organize a slide show of the old pictures and have a fun-filled afternoon with your siblings.
- Relive the moments of messing up the kitchen, just like old times and prepare a sweet dish to celebrate this sweet bond.
- Show your siblings that you care, gift them a sense of security, #GiftABetterEmotion #CaringlyYours.
Make this Raksha Bandhan special with the gift of protection that you can give to your siblings. Visit Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
and choose the best insurance policy for your loved ones.
Here’s wishing you and your entire gang of siblings a very happy Raksha Bandhan!