Want to know what are the things to look for while choosing a health insurance plan? Well, here’s a video that covers thefollowing 5 things you should check for while buying health insurance policy:
1. Choosing the right insurer – one of the most vital aspects to consider while buying a health insurance plan
2. Coverage for entire family – your family is the most important part of your life and your priority is to take care of them keeping them safe and secure. Ahealth insurance plan should accountfor your family andalso protect your savings from getting depleted due to high medical expenses
3. The fine print about sub-limits, policy deductible and co-payment–make sure that you have a clear idea about deductible and the co-payment benefit clause mentioned in your health insurance policy
4. Claim settlement time and ratio of the insurance provider – an aspect that will determine your experience at the service stage
5. Network hospitals across the geographies for availing cashless facility – an often overlooked aspect, that can really determine the value of your policy
Checkout the video for such helpful tips from our Health and Travel Administration team.
For more information, visit our Health Insurance plans page.
I hereby authorize Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. to call me on the contact number made available by me on the website with a specific request to call back at a convenient time. I further declare that, irrespective of my contact number being registered on National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) under either Fully or Partially Blocked category, any call made or SMS sent in response to my request shall not be construed as an Unsolicited Commercial Communication even though the content of the call may be for the purposes of explaining various insurance products and services or solicitation and procurement of insurance business. Furthermore, I understand that these calls will be recorded & monitored for quality & training purposes, and may be made available to me if required.
Please enter valid quote reference ID