Thank you for visiting our website.
For any assistance please call on 1800-209-0144
A Roadside Assistance cover can be of great help, in case your two-wheeler suffers a breakdown or encounters a major snag on the road. After all, being stranded in the middle of nowhere is frustrating, and it is then the 24x7 Roadside Assistance cover assumes immense importance.
While some insurance providers offer this feature as an integrated part of a standalone two wheeler insurance policy, few extend this as an add-on feature that you can avail at your discretion, by shelling out a nominally higher premium.
Coverage under the 24x7 Roadside Assistance Cover
Circumstances wherein a Roadside Assistance Cover would kick in to effect include:
1) Electrical/mechanical breakdown : : The insurance provider would arrange for a mechanic to carry out necessary repairs if your(insured’s) two-wheeler suffers a major mechanical or electrical breakdown in the middle of nowhere.
2) Flat tyre : In this case, the insurer can help arrange a technician to repair or replace the tyre.
3) Towing : In case of an accident, the insurance provider would arrange for your two-wheeler to be towed to a network garage.
4) Delivery of repaired two-wheeler : In case you are on tour, your insurer would arrange for the repaired two-wheeler to be delivered to your residence.
5) Urgent relay of messages : In some cases, the insurer would help you get in touch with your family members and relay messages urgently.
6) Fuel assistance : This includes arranging up to 5 litres of fuel (expenses of which you’d have to bear) or getting your vehicle towed to the nearest garage in case of immobilization resulting from fuel getting contaminated.
Should I opt for this cover?
Whether you should consider a 24x7 Roadside Assistance Cover or not depends on your insurance objectives. Some of the factors that you can consider are:
1) Age of the vehicle : In case your two-wheeler is brand new, chances are it would be working in top shape. In such a scenario, you can choose to not opt for this cover. Roadside Assistance Cover is usually more useful for vehicles of older model variants.
2) Frequency of usage and distance covered : Should you like to take your two-wheeler out on long distance trips frequently, you can certainly do with a Roadside Assistance cover.
With a Roadside Assistance cover, you would no more have to worry about a breakdown the next time you have a long road trip in mind.
Explore more Two Wheeler Insurance Features.
Thank You for Your Interest in Bajaj Allianz Insurance Policy, A Customer Support Executive will call you back shortly to assist you through the Process.
I hereby authorize Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. to call me on the contact number made available by me on the website with a specific request to call back at a convenient time. I further declare that, irrespective of my contact number being registered on National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) under either Fully or Partially Blocked category, any call made or SMS sent in response to my request shall not be construed as an Unsolicited Commercial Communication even though the content of the call may be for the purposes of explaining various insurance products and services or solicitation and procurement of insurance business. Furthermore, I understand that these calls will be recorded & monitored for quality & training purposes, and may be made available to me if required.
Please enter valid quote reference ID