There is always a toll-free customer care number given in your health insurance policy that provides assistance to policyholders around the clock.
The toll-free number provided in our Health Insurance Policy documents and the cashless card is a handy piece of information. From service requests to policy queries, it can help put you at ease.
Here is a list of things with which your health policy’s 24x7 On-Call Support can assist you -
1) Member ID card query : if you have a general inquiry about the health card you carry, its features, terms and conditions, you can call the Customer Support number.
2) Claims Process : When you need information about the claims process, be it cashless or reimbursement mode, this is where you will find the answers easily.
3) Claim Status : You may call the 24x7 On-call Customer Support number to know about the status of your claim. ‘Status’ means the stage your claim request is at, or, how far is it from getting approved.
4) Documents submission : In case you are going for reimbursement, you can call this number to find out which documents you need to submit for the claim process to go smoothly.
5) Network hospital : Call the Customer Support number to find out the names, addresses and phone numbers of the Network Hospitals nearest to you.
6) Register a service request : If you want to top up your health policy, or want to take another policy or any other service you may require from your Health Insurance provider, you can register such service call by calling this 24x7 On-Call Support number.
There are no holidays or off-days at this customer support centre. Customer service associates are working tirelessly to provide you with the information and any other assistance at, literally, any time of the day – imagine what a blessing that can be!
Click here for more details on Health Insurance Plans.
I hereby authorize Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co. Ltd. to call me on the contact number made available by me on the website with a specific request to call back at a convenient time. I further declare that, irrespective of my contact number being registered on National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) under either Fully or Partially Blocked category, any call made or SMS sent in response to my request shall not be construed as an Unsolicited Commercial Communication even though the content of the call may be for the purposes of explaining various insurance products and services or solicitation and procurement of insurance business. Furthermore, I understand that these calls will be recorded & monitored for quality & training purposes, and may be made available to me if required.
Please enter valid quote reference ID