Picture this, a group of four friends, all women, travelling in a car from Siliguri to Darjeeling. The journey began with all the high-spirited zeal to conquer the world with the amazing road-trip. All four women took selfies and posted the pictures on their social media account with mesmerizing backdrops. This group of friends were enjoying every twist and turn of the road when suddenly their car came to a standing halt.
These independent women soon realized that they needed roadside assistance as the engine of their car had given up on the tricky road. Just a small incident jolted their enthusiasm and got them worried about the expenses that they would have to bear in the initial phase of their trip. Also they were on an unfamiliar road, which got them thinking about their safety as well.
Thus, having a trusted roadside assistance is must when you are travelling by road, solo or with your group of friends.
It need not be as major as a car crash – something as minor as a puncture, a drained battery, or misplaced keys can leave you stranded on the road. Not a pleasant thought, especially if it is late at night or you are stuck somewhere in a remote location with not many people within reach should you need help. Far from family and friends, the one thing a woman needs in such a situation is a trusted number to call, with the assurance that the help is on the way.
24/7 Spot Assistance is a Bajaj Allianz’s women safety initiative that is aimed towards making the roads safer for women to travel on, whether it be day or night. You are safe only when you know that if a problem befalls you on the road, then it will be taken care of quickly, and that is what we promise to do for you:
- If you have had an accident, we shall help with paperwork and conduct a spot survey, and even provide some legal advice via phone if needed. Medical aid in such cases is a given, of course.
- A drained battery will not bother you again, as we provide assistance to jumpstart, no matter where you are stuck.
- We also conduct on-the-spot repairs in case of minor technical issues or a flat tyre.
- In addition to all this, we provide towing facility to the nearest Bajaj Allianz preferred workshop.
But these are technical concerns. There are many other services included in this car insurance
add-on cover, which is geared towards ensuring that you reach home safely and comfortably. We offer:
- Urgent message relays via phone or SMS to relatives/specified people
- Assistance in locating an emergency medical centre
- Fuel refills up to 3 litres of petrol/diesel (chargeable)
- Taxi service anywhere up to 50km from the spot where the insured was immobilized
- Accommodation benefits – overnight stay @ Rs.1000 per day per occupant, if the accident was within 100km of the centre of the covered city and more than 12 hours of repair are required of the insured vehicle, from the time of reporting the incident
Spot Assistance is valid within the range of 100kms of cities covered under this scheme. So if you are ever stuck on the road, don’t worry and don’t be scared. Call us toll-free at 1800-103-5858.
Day or night, we are always reachable. We suggest all women to know more about our motor insurance
policies and avail all the benefits designed for you.