Through Bajaj Allianz’s Insurance Wallet you can now easily make health claims which are under or up to Rs. 20000. It is a simple claim process which enables you to raise claim requests easily on your terms. To help you navigate through the app, we have jot down the steps below and explained the process step by step.
- Log into my insurance wallet.
- Go to my policies and add policy number and other policy related details.
- You will receive an OTP in your registered mobile number.
- Then go to “My Claims” and select the policy and the member details under “Register a claim”.
- After selecting the insured, select the state, city and hospital.
- After you have selected the hospital, where the insured was treated, add other details.
- Once you have added the email address, phone number, date of discharge and estimated expense.
- Proceed and upload images of the bills and other important documents required for health insurance claim. Before uploading all the images write “Claimed for Bajaj Allianz for below 20000”
- After all the documents have been successfully uploaded, you will be redirected to the home page of the app.
For more information on our comprehensive health insurance
policies and to purchase a policy, please visit the website.