You should compare health insurance policies before buying just like you compare a number of apples before selecting the best one. Besides comparing the features, coverages, and benefits, you should also compare the premium amount associated with the health insurance policy.
Many insurance companies today have a website, where you can use their insurance quote calculator to generate quotes for your medical insurance plan completely free of cost. This quote can be retrieved later and used for comparison with the quotes obtained from the websites of other insurance companies.
The process of comparing the health insurance quotes helps you select a pocket-friendly health insurance policy with all the coverages best suited for you.
Importance of health insurance calculator
A health insurance calculator has the following benefits:
- By using a health insurance calculator, you get a fair idea of the premium amount that you might need to pay for purchasing an effective health insurance policy.
- A health insurance premium calculator helps you make an informed decision when buying a health insurance policy for yourself as well as for your family.
- The online availability of the health insurance calculator makes it easy for you to compare and buy a health insurance policy at your leisure and thus, making the process hassle-free.
- You can choose to include the add-on covers along with your base health insurance policy check the premium amount accordingly with the health insurance calculator.
- Once you generate a final quote (for free) using the health insurance calculator, you can save it and use it later anytime.
- One significant use of the health insurance calculator is that it helps you know the features, benefits, coverages as well as the premium amount of your health insurance policy before you actually purchase the policy. This helps you choose the best health insurance policy for yourself and your loved ones.
How to use health insurance calculator?
To use Bajaj Allianz's health insurance calculator click on the link mentioned below:
Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Select the health insurance plan that you wish to buy.
- Select the family members whom you want to cover under the selected health insurance policy.
- Enter the required details of the members selected, such as:
- SI (Sum Insured)
- In the next step, choose if you want to opt for PAN-India cover.
- Click Next.
- Enter your name, contact number, and your mail ID.
- Click Submit.
- Once you click submit, within seconds you will be able to see the premium amount for 1, 2 and 3 years.
- You can click on the premium amount and see the break-up of the premium amount.
- Click on Buy Now and enter more details like your date of birth, residential address, nominee details, your height, weight and save the quote generated.
- A quote number and a reference number will be generated for you, which you can use to retrieve this quote anytime and anywhere.
A health insurance calculator is indeed a remarkable tool that can help you take the important decision of investing in a health insurance policy easily.
You can visit our website to know about the various health insurance plans, concepts such as coinsurance , deductibles & more and use our health insurance calculator to get a free health insurance quote.
Leave a Reply