At Bajaj Allianz, we strive to make a difference and provide the best in class services to our customers. Motor OTS is one such effort that simplifies the process of motor insurance claim
Bajaj Allianz first launched the Motor OTS (On-The-Spot) feature to help our customers settle car insurance claims up to INR 30,000 in 20 minutes. The Motor OTS feature, available on our Insurance Wallet app, speeds up the process of car insurance claim settlement by offering the option of 'on-the-spot' settlement. We have settled more than 4000 car insurance claims via Motor OTS, which has resulted in 11% reduction in overall claim settlement TAT.
We wanted to go one step further and offer the benefit of this accelerated claim settlement process to our two wheeler customers as well. And with the launch of Motor OTS feature for two wheeler claims, we’re doing just that!
Benefits of Motor OTS for two wheeler claims:
- Motor OTS feature expedites the claim process of own damage claims of up to INR 10,000
- You can register and settle the claim in just 20 minutes
- You can file the two wheeler insurance claim instantly from your smart phone using our Insurance Wallet App
- You can receive the claim amount directly in your bank account after filling all the necessary details via the app itself
- This feature of the insurance wallet app can be accessed from anywhere in India
- Your claim process becomes easy, quick and very convenientt
Motor OTS for two wheeler claims process flow:
- Download our Insurance Wallet app on your mobile device - Android or iOS
- If you are a new user, register yourself and login to access the features and services on the Insurance Wallet app
- If you are an existing user, just login with your verified credentials on the Insurance Wallet app.
- With the “Manage Policy” option, add your two wheeler insurance policy by submitting policy number, premium amount, mobile number and the OTP received via SMS on your registered mobile number
- Use “Claims – My Claims” option to register your two wheeler insurance claim
- Enter the following details to register your two wheeler insurance claim using Motor OTS feature:
- Date, time and location of the accident
- Vehicle inspection address
- State of vehicle registration
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Registered Mobile No.
- Any involvement of third party
- Narration of accident
- Vehicle location if sent to workshop for repairs
- Nearest Bajaj Allianz office
- Driver name
- Driver’s license number
- License expiry date
- Issuing RTO
- Driver’s mobile number
- Click Save.
- Click Register.
- After clicking on "Register”, you will get a message with the claim number on your registered mobile number.
- You will then need to submit the claim form and upload your NEFT details, photographs of vehicle as per the reference images on app, mandatory VIN number, odometer reading, close photo of damaged parts, photographs of driving license and RC.
- Click Submit.
- After the verification of the claim form and images of all documents, you will receive the liability amount on your registered mobile number via SMS with a link to Agree/Disagree with the offered compensation amount.
- If you click on “Agree”, your claim will be processed and you will get the claim amount deposited in your bank account.
- If you click on “Disagree”, our motor claims team will get in touch with you on your registered mobile number.
- Using Insurance Wallet app, you can also check the status of your claim on your smartphone under the option “Claim Status”.
Watch this SlideShare presentation to understand the process of two wheeler motor OTS.
We hope that our Motor OTS feature enables you to experience the simplified two wheeler insurance
claim process to settle your claims quickly and conveniently.