Motor Insurance from Bajaj Allianz
You rely on your vehicle for complete freedom of movement. Motor insurance sustains your freedom by compensating your major claims which can otherwise be very expensive. You love taking long drives and commuting to office with the radio on. Your vehicle is one of your most important possessions. Give it the care and protection it deserves with Bajaj Allianz motor insurance
Private car insurance or two-wheeler insurance by Bajaj Allianz provides unmatched care and protection for your motoring experience.
Motor insurance is one of the things you need against expensive costs like a breakage or third party claims.
Motor insurance is an important thing to consider even before buying a car.
Note: For assistance with buying private car insurance or two-wheeler insurance online, please call us at 1800-209-0144(Toll Free).
Your motor insurance policy should contain cashless settlement in preferred workshops along with 24x7 claims support.
Also look for hassle-free claim settlement experience and procedures before getting motor insurance.
Toll Free: 1800-22-5858 | 1800-102-5858
Why Bajaj Allianz?
Key Benefits of Motor Insurance with Us
- Instant online policy issuance and renewal in easy steps.
- Cashless claims at over 1500 preferred garages. 75% on account payment when cashless facility is not available.
- To locate a Bajaj Allianz's Preferred Garage nearest to you call us at: 1800-209-0144 (Toll Free).
- Transfer your existing No Claim Bonus from any insurance provider ranging from 20% - 50%.
- Instant claims assistance and SMS updates on your motor claim status through our 24x7 call-centers.
- Towing facility in an event of a breakdown/accident 24x7 service by phone or online-even on holidays.
- Bajaj Allianz' preferred workshops give you access to hassle-free inspection, high service standards and cashless settlement of claims in event of an accident/breakdown.
- Loss or Damage to your car and two-wheeler against Natural Calamities
Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide and rockslide.
- Loss or Damage to your car and two-wheeler against Man-made Calamities
Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Personal Accident Cover
Coverage of Rs.1 Lakh for the individual owner/driver of the vehicle while driving or travelling, mounting or dismounting from the two wheeler. Optional personal accident covers for co-passengers available.
- Third Party Legal Liability
Protection against legal liability due to accidental damages resulting in the permanent injury or death of a person, and damage caused to the surrounding property.
- Normal wear and tear and general ageing of the vehicle
- Depreciation or any consequential loss
- Mechanical/ electrical breakdown
- Wear and tear of consumables like tyres and tubes unless the vehicle is damaged at the same time, in which case the liability of the company shall be limited to 50% of the cost of replacement
- Vehicles being used otherwise than in accordance with limitations as to use
- Damage to/ by a person driving any vehicles without a valid license
- Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor. Loss/ damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk
Frequently Asked Questions and Support
NCB is the short form of No Claim Bonus; it is rewarded to the owner of the vehicle who is also the policy holder for No Claim / Claims in the previous...Read Now...
To register an insurance claim with us, you need to follow a simple and easy process. Follow the steps...Read Now...
Top 5 FAQs about Motor Insurance
- What is a third party risk policy?
- What is NCB? Under what circumstances is NCB applicable and how does it benefit the vehicle owner?
- Should I make small claims?
- How can I reduce the insurance premium for my car and two wheeler?
- What if I have to make changes / endorsement in the policy?
Factors that Affect Premium
- What is meant by IDV?
- Do I get some discount on premium if I have installed anti-lock system and anti-theft alarm?
- What is voluntary excess?
- How can I reduce insurance premium for my car and two wheeler?
- What is compulsory excess?