Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
With Health Insurance by your side, you can get access to the best medical care and treatment while being financially protected. In case of a medical emergency, a health insurance policy guarantees peace of mind and ensures that you and your family will receive the best treatment at a hospital of your choice. Bajaj Allianz offers a range of affordable health insurance plans. Our health plans are custom made to protect you against the rising healthcare costs. We have the highest claim settlement ratio among private insurers. This includes health insurance products designed to meet specific requirements, such as individual health insurance, family health insurance, health insurance for senior citizens, and top-up health insurance cover.
Individual Health Guard Insurance is an affordable health insurance policy that will shield you against rising medical costs incurred during hospitalization and medical emergencies.
Health family floater policies can be tailored to your family needs. It acts as a single umbrella under which you can protect the health of you and your family members.
Health Extra Care is a health insurance plan that allows you to extend your existing health insurance cover by 2-3 times at a significantly low cost. This top-up health cover takes care of the extra hospitalization expenses.
A critical illness insurance policy can come to your rescue from critical illnesses like cancer, tumors or strokes etc. and bear the high treatment costs.
You Can Also
Save Tax with Health Insurance
It's common knowledge that buying health insurance helps you to save tax. Under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961, you can get a maximum tax benefit of Rs.15000 on health insurance premium paid. The exemption limits are as follows:
- An individual can avail an annual deduction of Rs.15000 from taxable income for health insurance premium paid for self and dependants. 'Dependents,' in this case, refers to spouse and children.
- In the case of senior citizens (aged 60 years and above), the annual deduction from taxable income goes up to Rs.20000.
- If you are paying the premium for your parents' health insurance, you can claim an additional tax benefit up to Rs.15000 under the provisions of Section 80D.
- If your parents are senior citizens (aged 60 years and above), the benefit goes up to Rs.20000.
- You cannot claim tax benefit on health insurance premium paid for your in-laws.
- Proof of payment of premium has to be furnished, in order to avail the tax benefit.
- Except cash, any mode of payment is acceptable for claiming tax benefit.
- The health insurance premium must be paid from your taxable income of that year only if you want to claim a deduction.
The health insurance premium that you pay for yourself, your dependents (spouse and children) and your parents, are all considered for tax benefit under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961.*Tax benefits are subject to changes in tax laws.