Complete Health Insurance for Your Family
In these times of rising medical costs, Bajaj Allianz's Health Guard- Family Floater Option is the perfect health protection for you and your family. It takes care of the expensive medical treatment incurred during hospitalization resulting from serious illness or accident.
You want to protect your family, but rising medical expenses mean that an unforeseen accident or illness can put your savings - and their future - in jeopardy. Protect your family with the Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Floater option. This all-round health insurance policy covers you and your family against medical expenses such as hospitalization, doctor's consultation, diagnostic tests, medicines, ambulance, etc. Now you never have to worry about running out of cash when it comes to your family's treatment.
What Coverage Do I Get?
- Medical Expenses During Hospitalisation: We will pay the medical expenses, which are the reasonable charges that You necessarily incur on the advice of a Doctor, as an in-patient in a Hospital for accommodation; Boarding Expenses including patients diet as provided by the hospital/ nursing home ; nursing care; the attention of medically qualified staff; undergoing medically necessary procedures; medical consumables.
- Pre and Post hospitalisation expenses
- Pre-hospitalization: We will pay the expenses incurred, in respect of the medical treatment of an Illness during the consecutive 60-day period immediately preceding Your admission to Hospital for that Illness, provided that the aforesaid 60 day period commences and ends within the Policy Period.
- Post-hospitalization: We will pay the expenses incurred, in respect of medical treatment and essential investigations for a period of upto 90 days after discharge from a Hospital for medical treatment related to the Illness or Accidental Bodily Injury.
*However in case of renewed policies the pre-hospitalisation period may fall in the previous policy period.
- Emergency Ambulance Charges: If a claim is accepted, we will also pay the reasonable cost to a maximum of Rs 1000 per valid hospitalization claim for transferring you / your family members named in the schedule to or between Hospitals in the hospital's ambulance or in an ambulance provided by any ambulance service provider.
- Medical Check-up: At the end of every continuous period of 4 years during which you have held Our Health Guard Family Floater policy without making a claim you / your family members named in the schedule may apply to us for a free medical check up This beneft also foats over the family member(s) covered under the policy.
Frequently Asked Questions and Support
* The information given above is only indicative in nature. For details of the coverage and exclusions, please contact our nearest office.