Extra Care: Extend your Health insurance cover
With the rise in medical costs, chances are that your existing health insurance plan does not suffice for expenses due to illness or accidents, the Extra Care health insurance policy takes care of the additional hospitalization expenses.
As health expenses increase, you may find that your base health insurance is no longer sufficient for your needs. A serious illness or accident can require long term care and complicated treatment that can quickly become expensive and exhaust your health cover. What do you do then? Bajaj Allianz Extra Care extends your health insurance cover that ensures you do not run short of money if your health insurance policy runs out. Secure yourself with Extra Care and never worry about medical expenses again.
What Coverages Do I Get?
- Medical Expenses: Covered upto the sum insured
- Ambulance Charges: Up to Rs.3000/-.
- Pre and Post Hospitalisation: Upto 60 and 90 days respectively.
- Waiver for Pre-existing Diseases: After 4 years of continuous policy.
- Floater Policy (upto 3 Children): Single sum insured for the whole family.
- Continuity: Continuity for waiting periods will be given for any policy at any sum insured.
- Pre-Acceptance Medical Test: No test till 55 years of age for clean proposals.
- Entry Age 3 months-70 years: Renewable for lifetime.
- Affordable Premium: Starting at Rs.2500/-.
What are Value Added Services (VAS)?
Value Added Services refers to advanced and/or additional services given to customers. You can save upto 30% on Medicine,OPD expenses and more value added services *
A Bajaj Allianz Health Card makes you eligible for a number of discounts at health and fitness centers across the country.
- OPD discounts at select outlets.
- Discounts on Pathologies at select outlets.
- Discount on Radiology at select outlets.
- Discounts on Wellness Test at select outlets.
- Discounts on Pharmacy.
- Many more lucrative health related offers at select outlets.
Click here to Learn more
* On the premium paid for self, spouse, children and parents, the deduction can be availed up to Rs 25,000 per annum, provided the age of the individual is not above 60. If the premium paid by an individual is towards health policy for his or her parent who is a senior citizen of age 60 or more, the maximum is capped at Rs 30,000. A taxpayer may therefore maximize tax benefit under section 80D to a total of Rs 55,000 if his age is below 60 If parents age is above 60. For those tax payer individuals who are of age 60 or more and are also paying health insurance premium for their parents, the maximum tax benefit under section 80D would therefore be a total of Rs 60,000.
Frequently Asked Questions / Quick links
* The information given above is only indicative in nature. For details of the coverage and exclusions, please contact our nearest office.