About Global Personal Guard Policy (Individual)
Life being uncertain takes you through many twists and turns. Accidents can happen to anyone anywhere and moreover accidental death or injury of a breadwinner can create serious financial problems for the family and you may not be prepared for it.
To take care of such situations Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited brings to you a “Global Personal Guard Policy” that protects you from all hardships of life.
I since this is a Global policy, it comes handy when you are travelling abroad.
What Coverage Do I Get?Base Cover (Mandatory)
Section I: Death
Section II: Permanent Total Disability
Section III: Permanent Partial Disability
Add On Cover (Optional)
Optional Cover I: Accidental Hospitalization Expenses
Optional Cover II: Adventure Sports Benefit
Optional Cover III: Air Ambulance Cover
Optional Cover IV: Children Education Benefit
Optional Cover V: Coma Due to Accidental Bodily Injury
Optional Cover VI: EMI Payment Cover
Optional Cover VII: Fracture Care
Optional Cover VIII: Hospital Cash Benefit
Optional Cover IX: Loan Protector Cover
Optional Cover X: Loss of Income due to Disability from Accident
Optional Cover XI: Road Ambulance Cover
Optional Cover XII: Travel Expenses Benefit
- Single Policy with 3 Base and 12 Optional Covers .
- Flexibility of choosing the covers. One has to mandatorily choose any one of three sections under base cover for all members, one can also choose two or all three sections. Under optional covers one has the flexibility to choose any number of covers.
- Premium Irrespective of Age.
- Sum insured options of minimum Rs. 50,000 and maximum Rs 25,00,00000.
- Maximum entry age up to 70 years.
- Industry First Covers for Adventure Sport, Air Ambulance, EMI Payment Cover, Disappearance and Loan Protector Cover.
- Modular Product with competitive Premium.
- 360 Degree Protection from all possible outcomes of An Accident.
- Lifelong renewal option.
- Long term policy options of 1, 2 and 3 years.
- Health CDC benefit – quick claim settlement through app*
*Health CDC (Claim by Direct Click) is a feature in the Bajaj Allianz Insurance Wallet App which enables you to raise claim requests up to Rs. 20000/- through the app. This is the easiest way to make claim requests as you upload all the required documents on the app and get regular updates of your claim status. The entire process is paper-less, hence it helps you save both time and money.
* The information given above is only indicative in nature. For details of the coverage and exclusions, please contact our nearest office.