A health insurance plan that covers critical illness means you can insure yourself against the risk of serious illness in much the same way as you insure your car and your house. It will give you the same security of knowing that a guaranteed cash amount will be paid if the unexpected happens and you are diagnosed with a critical illness.
- The benefit amount is payable once the disease is diagnosed meeting specific criteria and the insured survives 30 days after the diagnosis.
- The insured receives the amount as lumpsum so that he can plan the treatment accordingly.
- Expenses like donor expenses in a transplant surgery, which are not covered under normal health insurance policy, can be paid out of the amount received under this cover both in India & abroad.
- Very competitive premium rates.
- Sum insured options of Rs. 100000/- to Rs. 5000000/- for age group of 6 yrs. to 60 yrs.
- Sum insured options of Rs. 100000/- to Rs. 500000/- for age group of 61 yrs. to 65 yrs.
- Exclusive value added services to the customers.
- Tax saving up to Rs. 60000 under Sec 80D.
* On the premium paid for self, spouse, children and parents, the deduction can be availed up to Rs 25,000 per annum, provided the age of the individual is not above 60. If the premium paid by an individual is towards health policy for his or her parent who is a senior citizen of age 60 or more, the maximum is capped at Rs 30,000. A taxpayer may therefore maximize tax benefit under section 80D to a total of Rs 55,000 if his age is below 60 If parents age is above 60. For those tax payer individuals who are of age 60 or more and are also paying health insurance premium for their parents, the maximum tax benefit under section 80D would therefore be a total of Rs 60,000.
- SI available from 1,00,000 to Rs. 50,00,000
- Age band - 6 yrs - 59 Years.
|AGE ( in years)|
|21- 25||26 - 35||36 - 40||41 - 45||46 - 50||51 - 55||56 - 60|
Health Administration Team
- The team consists of doctors and para medics who are responsible for health underwriting and claims settlement.
- Provides single window assistance to all the health insurance policy holders for all health care related services.
- Faster Claim Settlement due to single point of contact.
- Effective and quick in resolving customer queries/better and systematic redressal mechanisms.
- Control over Claims Settlement and Customer service.
* The information given above is only indicative in nature. For details of the coverage and exclusions, please contact our nearest office.