Bajaj Allianz General Insurance provides a wide range of health insurance solutions matching the footprint and the needs of our clients:
- Group Mediclaim Policy
- Group Personal Accident Policy
Solutions provided by Bajaj Allianz General Insurance are much more than product and include the combination of services, single point of contact and with the highest degree of customer satisfaction.
Group Mediclaim Policy
In these times of rising medical costs, the Bajaj Allianz General Insurances Group Mediclaim Policy is the perfect health protection for the employees and their family. It takes care of the expensive medical treatment incurred during hospitalization resulting from an accident or illness.
Scope of CoverThe Insurer shall pay to the Insured Person
- The amount of expenses which are reasonably and necessarily incurred towards Hospitalization
- Upon the advice of a Medical Practitioner
- Due to contracting of any disease or suffering from any one Illness or sustaining of any bodily injury through accident, during the policy period
- Amount paid will not exceed the Sum Insured
What is paid for
- Hospitalization Expenses (in patient hospitalization exceeding 24 hours)
- Nursing Charges
- Surgeon's fees, Anesthetist fees, Consultant's fees, General Doctor's fees
- Operation Theatre Charges
- Anesthesia, Blood, Oxygen, Surgical Appliances, Medicines and Drugs, Diagnostic materials, X-ray
- Dialysis, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy
- Cost of pacemaker, Artificial Limbs, Cost of Organs and similar expenses
- Expenses for 130 day care procedures
- Pre Hospitalization Expenses
- Post Hospitalization Expenses
- Pre-existing diseases
- Maternity coverage
Type of policies
- Individual Cover
- Floater Cover
Bajaj Allianz Advantage
- In-house Health Administration Team (HAT) fully equipped with doctors, paramedical staff and claims executives to facilitate processing of claims. We are the only insurance company to undertake this initiative
- 24x7 call centre which works along with HAT
- HAT has tied up with over 3600 hospitals all across India through which cashless hospitalization service is available
- Reimbursement of claims (for treatment at non-network hospitals) within 14 working days
- Health check-up and diagnostic tests at more than 1000 diagnostic centres across 500 cities
Group Personal Accident Policy
The Group Personal Accident Policy offers compensation for loss occurring as a consequence of an accidental death or disability.
The Company will pay the Sum Assured in the event of Accidental Bodily Injury causing the member's death as a consequence of the same.
Permanent Total Disability (PTD)
In the event of Accidental Bodily Injury causing the member's Permanent Total Disability within 12 months of the Accidental Bodily Injury being sustained, the Company will pay 125% of the Sum Assured.
Permanent Partial Disability (PPD)
In the event of Accidental Bodily Injury causing the member's Permanent Partial Disability as mentioned in the PPD Table within 12 months of the Accidental Bodily Injury being sustained, the Company will pay the percentage of the Sum Assured specified for each and every form of impairment.
Temporary Total Disability
In the event of a temporary total disability arising as a consequence of an accident, the member would get a Loss of Pay compensation of 1% of the Sum Insured subject to a maximum of INR 5000 per week for a maximum of 100 weeks.
Children's Education Bonus
In case of Death or Permanent Total Disablement of the member, the insurance company will pay INR 5,000 for one child or INR 10,000 for 2 children, below the age of 18.