Why iSecure as a Term Insurance Plan?
You have always tried your best to fulfill all your responsibilities and take care of your family. However, life comes with risks and unforeseen incidents that can put your family's financial security in jeopardy. Presenting the Bajaj Allianz iSecure Insurance Plan; a level cover term assurance plan that secures your family's financial needs by giving you a level term cover for high sum assured, but at a low cost.
What is Term Insurance
Term insurance is a life insurance which provides coverage for the policy term decided between the policy holder and insurer at the onset of the policy.
After this policy term expires coverage is no longer valid.If the insured dies during this term, the death benefit is paid to the nominee.
That's not all
- Tax Exemption u/s 80C and 10(10D)*
- Get the advantage of a level term cover at low cost, especially for larger sum assured.
- Get rewarded for maintaining a healthy life-style, if applicable, with special premium rates for non-smokers and medically fit non-smokers.
- Benefit of attractive high sum assured rebate.
- Your nominee will have the option to take the death benefit in equal monthly installments over a period of 5 or 10 years.
- Flexibility to
- Select your policy term of 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years depending on your requirement.
- Alter your premium payment frequency.
- Include your spouse at a later date in your existing policy, if you are single at present.
- Plan to meet recurring expenses of your loved ones by opting for payment of benefit in annual installments.
Frequently Asked Questions and Support
The returns as indicated in the Sales Illustration are only illustrative and they are not guaranteed. The illustrative returns do not indicate the upper or lower limits of the return that you may get with your policy and the value is dependent on a number of factors including future performance.
The results displayed in the calculators are based on certain assumptions about the rates of return. Kindly note that the returns are only illustrative and they are not guaranteed. The returns do not indicate the upper or lower limits of the return that you may get with your policy and the value is dependent on a number of factors including future performance.