Your life-style choices can make a difference in your health, and each stage of life brings different...
Health insurance policies by Bajaj Allianz can be your savior from the mounting costs of treatment, should you ever want to avail medical services. From heavy medical fees in case of illnesses to the accidental emergency case charges, health insurance can shoulder the financial burdens when you need it the most.
It provides protection to the insured as well as the dependents in case of a medical crisis. The best part is that buying health insurance online has become very convenient. You can choose from a wide range of plans to find one that fits your budget and requirement. This includes health insurance products designed to meet specific requirements, such as individual health insurance, family health insurance and health insurance for senior citizens. So quit worrying about the skyrocketing healthcare costs and safeguard your peace of mind with the Bajaj Allianz health policies.
You Can Also
Save Tax with Health Insurance
It's common knowledge that buying health insurance helps you to save tax. Under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961, you can get a maximum tax benefit of Rs.15000 on health insurance premium paid. The exemption limits are as follows:
- An individual can avail an annual deduction of Rs.15000 from taxable income for health insurance premium paid for self and dependants. 'Dependents,' in this case, refers to spouse and children.
- In the case of senior citizens (aged 60 years and above), the annual deduction from taxable income goes up to Rs.20000.
- If you are paying the premium for your parents' health insurance, you can claim an additional tax benefit up to Rs.15000 under the provisions of Section 80D.
- If your parents are senior citizens (aged 60 years and above), the benefit goes up to Rs.20000.
- You cannot claim tax benefit on health insurance premium paid for your in-laws.
- Proof of payment of premium has to be furnished, in order to avail the tax benefit.
- Except cash, any mode of payment is acceptable for claiming tax benefit.
- The health insurance premium must be paid from your taxable income of that year only if you want to claim a deduction. If you have paid the premium from your savings or from gifts of money received by you, then you will not be eligible to claim tax benefit under Section 80D.
What are Value Added Services (VAS)?
Value Added Services refers to advanced and/or additional services given to customers. You can save upto 30% on Medicine,OPD expenses and more value added services *
A Bajaj Allianz Health Card makes you eligible for a number of discounts at health and fitness centers across the country.
- OPD discounts at select outlets.
- Discounts on Pathologies at select outlets.
- Discount on Radiology at select outlets.
- Discounts on Wellness Test at select outlets.
- Discounts on Pharmacy.
- Many more lucrative health related offers at select outlets.
Click here to Learn more
Savings with Health Insurance Policy
Click here to Learn more
Why Bajaj Allianz
- More than 1 lakh claims processed successfully in 2013-14.
- Approval within 1 hour for Cashless claims.
- Value Added Service (VAS) partners providing discounts and special offers exclusively for our customers.
- Tie-up with more than 3700 Hospitals and 1200 Diagnostic clinics across the country.
- 24/7 call assistance for claims settlement.
Other Health Insurance Plans
We have a health insurance plan which will take care of the medical expenses at every stage of your life.
Hospital Cash Policy guards you...
A policy exclusively designed for the senior citizens, which covers medical expenses...
Provides a gamut of covers for various health risks, household contents, education grant...
The Health Ensure policy is the perfect health protection for you and your family...
Bajaj Allianz has designed a unique product - The Tax Gain plan, a Family floater health policy...
The accidental death or injury of a breadwinner, can create serious financial problems for the family...
The perfect health insurance plan for every woman...
Frequently Asked Questions and Support
Help and Support
It's common knowledge that buying health insurance helps you to save tax. Under Section 80D.Read Now...
We are always on better ways to make our customers' lives easier!Read Now...
Help and Support
Logon to Bajajallianz.com. In the Quicklinks for General Insurance Section, Click the dropdown menu.Read Now...
According to a survey conducted by Bajaj Allianz on how happy peopleRead Now...