Extra Care: Extend Your Health Insurance
If the sum insured of your existing health insurance plan does not suffice for expenses due to illness or accidents, the Extra Care health insurance policy takes care of the additional hospitalization expenses.
As health expenses increase, you may find that your base health insurance is no longer sufficient for your needs. A serious illness or accident can require long term care and complicated treatment that can quickly become expensive and exhaust your health cover. What do you do then? Bajaj Allianz Extra Care extends your health insurance cover that ensures you do not run short of money if your health insurance policy runs out. Secure yourself with Extra Care and never worry about medical expenses again.
What Coverages Do I Get?
- Medical Expenses: Covered upto the sum insured.
- Ambulance Charges: Up to Rs.3000/-.
- Pre and Post Hospitalisation: Upto 60 and 90 days respectively.
- Waiver for Pre-existing Diseases: After 4 years of continuous policy.
- Floater Policy (upto 3 Children): Single sum insured for the whole family.
- Continuity: Continuity for waiting periods will be given for any policy at any sum insured.
- Pre-Acceptance Medical Test: No test till 55 years of age for clean proposals.
- Entry Age 3 months-70 years: Renewable up to 80 years.
- Affordable Premium: Starting at Rs.2500/-.
What are Value Added Services (VAS)?
Value Added Services refers to advanced and/or additional services given to customers. You can save upto 30% on Medicine,OPD expenses and more value added services *
A Bajaj Allianz Health Card makes you eligible for a number of discounts at health and fitness centers across the country.
- OPD discounts at select outlets.
- Discounts on Pathologies at select outlets.
- Discount on Radiology at select outlets.
- Discounts on Wellness Test at select outlets.
- Discounts on Pharmacy.
- Many more lucrative health related offers at select outlets.
Click here to Learn more
Frequently Asked Questions and Support
* The information given above is only indicative in nature. For details of the coverage and exclusions, please contact our nearest office.